Saturday, March 13, 2010

Clog o' clock

N e w (ugly to the point of greatness) S h o e s !


















A couple of weeks ago I did a post about clogs, and my new found love for sandal-ed clogs.
A couple of months ago I did a post about my deep love for wedged shoes.
---On Sunday when I went to a random markets near Luna Park ( that I stumbled upon completely by accident! Best accident ever!) I found a pair of shoes that are a blend of both!
I love, love, love them!!
I can't wait to wear some thick grey socks or some grey or heart-print stockings with them! I wore them around the house the other day and they are majorly comfortable. These would look just amazing with a chambray dress and those grey socks I think!
Oh, and did I mention I got them for $5??♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

sasha said...

I like this post post and love all the shoes collection
I am crazy about shoes and fashion in shoes I like Fly London Shoes

Student Guide said...

Well looking good but not so charming, I love to use casual shoes with jeans like vans, Converse UK they feel me comfy.

UAE Flowers Shop said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.I love flowers...I am also being a part of flowers delivery all over the world.