Wednesday, February 3, 2010

mideweekinspiration!

T h e Virgin Suicides ! ♥

This is a little bit of an unusual post,
some might say. After watching the amazing Sofia Coppala film, The Virgin Suicides for the first time about a month or so ago, I have been in love with it! Not only is the story amazing ( the next book I am reading will be Jeffery Eugenies' The Virgin Suicides, from which the movie is taken) but the movie is so amazingly pretty. The cinematography just enchanted me. I also love the actors involved- Kirsten Dunst is pretty much pure greatness.
Somthing else that simultaneously cast me under the spell of Sofia Coppala and The virgin Suicides are the costumes in the film! How beautifully spring of '76 are they? Pretty florals, pastels, chambrays and lace! I am so there!


au revoir! ♥

No comments: