Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Alexa Chung for M A D W E L L

A truly perfect ready-to-wear collection. I would wear every single piece in this collection if I could. Everyday. Alexa Chung is genius.








(recognize Tenessee from a few posts ago? She DJ'ed the after party)
I think my favourite looks have to be the chambray top/long white skirt, the mustard pants/black blouse, the trench coat/brogues ( these looks in second picture) the velvet, peter pan collared dress and the velvet shorts!
au revoir!

2 comments:

Alex said...

What a lovely collection, very true to herself too. And I love the dress Tenessee is wearing!

Anonymous said...

darling, i hardly even keep up with my blogs anymore :L

my favourite is the girl in the last picture, with the red bow in her hair, whats she's wearing is so cute!

i actually signed into blogger about 10 minutes ago and i was looking at my updates and i just saw yours and i was like "yay! a lovely start to the morning :)"

i wouldve loved to have a proper fashion blog..
me and my friend orla tried, as you might have noticxed. we stopped bothering tho :L

x