Sunday, August 30, 2009

A n t h o n y C a p o n

(image from official project runway Australia website)
For anyone who lives in Australia and have been tuning in on PROJECT RUNWAY AUSTRALIA, you would know how amazing Anthony Capon is. I have watched this episode twice already just so I can look again and again at his little mini collection. As always in PR, there is a challenge and this weeks was to create three summer ready- wear-outfits in twelve hours,with the help of three design students. Anthony used his quirky aesthetic to make these three amazing outfits, I would wear all three in a heartbeat. I especially love the little jumpsuit with the adorable golden bow top half and the little white cotton top. I loved one of his assistants too, Jas was her name ( she is modelling the jumpsuit), she has the most gorgeous hair and look, shes a little bit of style inspiration also.
Granny Chic, he called the collection. I would have to agree, but instead of 'granny chic' I would label this the best thing to come out of project runway in a long time. He is simply amazing, I hope he wins so he can start his own line and I can save up my moneys and buy, buy, buy!
au revoir.

No comments: