Thursday, December 25, 2008

Triumph ( just another word for victory)

The Chanel half tints now belong to me. Im so pleased! I will wear them all the time now.Photo: Tash.
On Tuesday my wonderfuly artistic (and fashionable) friend Natasha and I went to Surry Hills. We op shoped, we took photos and we drank slurpies. What a lovely day it was!
Tash running away from my photography:
And Heres what I wore:

Top, skirt and shoes: vintage, Socks: myer, Headband: forever twenty one.

So all in all, it was a lovely day. Thanks Tash for heping out!

Au revoir,

2 comments:

fritha louise said...

Woahwoahwoah! So jealous of those sunglasses!

Lady Melbourne said...

I love days like you've just described, sounds like perfection.
Your photos are fantastic, I love the black and white ones in particular.
LM