Saturday, December 6, 2008

Once upon a time.

Photo: Lula magazine.

I love the starts of new things. The starts of new adventures. New friendships. A new season. A new discovery. A new inspiration. A new book. A new school year. A new song. A new fashion. A new blog.
This is a fashion blog where I can post about my inspirations, my unrequited love of vintage, street style, what Im wearing, and anything and everything else.
But I feel I should introduce myself.
My name is Loren. I am sixteen. I hope to be a fashion Journalist when I grow up. I wish to work a fashion magazine like the British Lula one day. I like to run around and take pictures, as well as dress up for them. I like listening to indie and oldies music. Especially the likes of The Ramones, David Bowie , Bob Dylan and Richie Valens.
Happy Reading!
Au Revoir,

No comments: