Sunday, December 7, 2008

On the first day of christmas, my true love gave to me...Chanel half-tints.





You've got to love Mary-Kate and Ashely. Although slightly cliche "It" girls, and maybe pretentious in personality. I can't deny how I love their style!
Mary -Kate is my favourite! I know hardly anyone who can pull of so much black and look so poised and feminine, rather than harsh. Whevever I try to pull off all black, I make the slightly wrong statement, appearing kind of gothic. It must be the fact that I have dark hair that does that...
But anyway, what I am in real awe with at the moment is the Chanel half-tint sunglasses they seem to have glued to thier faces.
They are most definetly on my christmas list, but I shudder to think of the price.
I shall endeavor to find them though, or something of the like for a cheaper price. I just love how they have a very 1960s look to them, but they also have a very tailored look with the eccentric half tinting and the thick, black rims.
So until next time
Au Revoir.

No comments: