Thursday, April 22, 2010

twentysevennames

New Zealand label Twenty Seven Names' new collection "T W E L V E " has left me awestruck.

I love, love, love it! I love the wearability of it all, I know I would wear every single outfit here.
I also love the styling. The makeup is impeccable, and the hair! ah! In the video, check out the girl in the white dress in the front with the extremely long, blonde hair....dream hair right there!
I like the tough creeper-ish shoes with the socks, but is it just me or does it make MODELS look short? I don't think that's a combo I'll be trying anytime soon, but I love the concept of pairing girly, feminine cut clothes with masculine shoes and socks!The film is a short stop-motion film of the collection, I love how Twenty Seven Names has lookbooks with multiple girls, I just think it shows the unity and wearability of the collection more.

au revoir!

No comments: