Wednesday, December 16, 2009

fringe ♥

F r i n g e !

Getting my hair cut to have a fringe is something that I have been thinking about doing for a while now, but something always stopped me. I was so worried that I would hate it, I dont know why, because I've had a fringe for most of my life. I guess I was worried about the fact that it took so long to grow out the fringe in the first place, and if I didn't like it, I would have to do it all again! But fortunately, I love it!
I guess it was those pictures from Liebemarlene.blogspot.com 's recent post that were the tip of the ice berg, also having a giant perv-session on Zooey Deschanel last night may have tipped my decision.... .... .... .... ..... .... ... .... ....
Its come to my attention that I haven't done a full outfit post in a very long time, probably over six months, so during these holidays, I shall endevour to post proper outfit posts, which is why I originally started the blog. I always find that blogs are far more interesting when you can see both the inspirations of the blogger, and then how they put those inspirations to use through outfit posts.
au revoir!

No comments: