Friday, June 10, 2011

tote!

Thunder In Our Hearts



I thought I'd do a little mini outfit post today to show off my beautiful new Fieldguided tote bag. I've been a huge Fieldguided fan for a long time, and I have always admired Anabela's simple yet pretty tote bags so when I visited the mail box yesterday to find an amazing dip dyed tote bag I was incredibly excited! It fits all my things perfectly, and its so great to bring to uni.
The blush colour of the bag is perfect for adding a bit of colour to all of the grey, black and white outfits i've been wearing the past couple of weeks in this crazy Sydney cold snap. Too cold! I think the dip dye kinda looks like a sunset, so lovely!

au revoir

1 comment:

sweet harvest moon said...

Love her shop too, so pretty!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com