Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve


C h r i s t m a s E v e !
I thought I'd share with you all some pictures from my Christmas festivities. These particular pictures are from Christmas eve, which my family spent with our best friends.
It was a lovely night filled with Christmas cheer and good food...just as it should be!

me, filled with christmas cheer
Who doesn't love the lame Bon-Bon jokes?
the table
The amazing spread of food -- hello swedish meatballs !
Christmas table decoration from Izzie
Me and my brother, Darcy
My best and oldest friend Rachel and her brother, Aaron.

I hope all of your holidays were as fun as mine!
Next time, I'll preview some of my gifts :)
au revoir

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these pictures are too much fun <3 love those dorky bon bon jokes! this one actually made me laugh haha :)

xoxo

Aniek said...

Great pictures, shows you had a lot of fun!!

X