Friday, October 16, 2009

sewing a skirt with my friend Izzie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Izzie and I messing around on photobooth)
♥ ♥
I had the most lovely day yesterday with my best friend Izzie. We went op shopping again and I bought some crazily cute fabric..it's royal blue with little white hearts on it. I decided to make a skirt from it...all it took was 1.5 meters of the fabric (although now, after making it, I think I used too much fabric, for someone with similar measurements to me I think 1.25m would be adequate) and some elastic to make the band. It was also a lovely chance to use my new lilac heart pins.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
a u r e v o i r

2 comments:

sayangku kucingku said...

wow. did you make it on your own? wow.

Pauline said...

I love this skirt :) great work
I've just discovered your blog (thanks to liebe marlene vintage) and i like it!
have a nice week-end !

a brand new french reader