Monday, May 23, 2011

SILENT S U N D A Y S

S i l e n t Sundays

This week has been pretty exciting for me in the blogging/fashion sphere as I've been living vicariously through my favourite blogger and favourite designers. For any new readers of my blog (HELLO! btw) I've been a happy little intern at Secret Squirrel for over a year now, and so it was very exciting when earlier this week my favourite blogger Rhiannon of Liebemarlene did a giveaway with Secret Squirrel, which featured some pretty beautiful photo's of Rhiannon in one of my favourite Squirrel dresses, the Counting Stars Dress.

A little while ago (and by that I mean about an hour ago) Rhiannon did a post announcing her new online store which has the most beautiful collection of designer and vintage pieces including dresses from Secret Squirrel, TBA and and Family Affairs.
If the store's lookbook is anything to go by, I'm sure that shopping online here will be like stepping into a magical, romantic world of whimsy.


(p.s. If this blog is ever a little quiet, you can check my posts on the Secret Squirrel blog or on my tumblr because I'll most likely be posting there if not here x)

No comments: