Friday, January 15, 2010

maxbrennar!

Yesterday Thirza, Izzie, Tim and I went to Max Brenner cafe to taste '"the bald man's chocolate" for breakfast.

It was amazing.

Later on we decided to go a funny little playground in Newtown to get rid of some of our energy, swinging on giant see-saws and swings- it was great... But not as great as our trip to the local clairvoyant where we had our fortunes read (and badly may I add).

It was a really lovely day, one of those perfect summer holiday days !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

♥ Izzie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tim ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

♥ T h i r z a

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. I got my Chanel-style giant tote bag [pictured above] and I love it! It is so practical and lovely ♥

I'm wearing: tee-vintage

cut off denim shorts- vintage

stockings- target

bag- General Pants

and Hair bow- home sewn.

au revoir!

2 comments:

Abbey and Genevieve said...

ohmygosh max brennar is possibly the nicest restaurant in existence.
Gosh, your day sounds so lovely and i think your outfit is adorable

Anonymous said...

yay tim schmid in a post!!